Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thanks for mailing me!

So far I have gotten 2 emails from people! Thank you so much for mailing me with a question or comment> I was so exited to read your email! Plus I have learnt so much more things that I didnt know about Animal Crossing City Folk. Im sorry if I coulnt help you though.
I learnt that there is a third Able sister. You know Mable and Sable from the tailor shop (clothes store)? Apparently they had another sister that doesnt work with them at their store! She is Labelle from GraiceGrace in the city! Isnt that cool. Tom Nook or the Able sisters might start talking about this randomly in the game! 

5 comments:

  1. Hello can u give me your Friend Code, Name, and Town?
    Mine is
    Town:Texas
    Name:Joe
    FC:5327-7838-1770

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a money cheat for animal crossing:city folk iv looked on a bunch of different websits and i cant seem to find one so if anyone knows one then please tell me by posting another comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There r no cheats 4 City Folk

    ReplyDelete
  4. OKAY, sorry, but I dont have a friend code, I lost my Wi-Fi. And I have just posted a money cheat. And you are right there are no cheats (like type F8968H to get 100 bells) but there are things like on January 19 go to town hall and get a gift or somthing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent thoughts,Thanks a lot for posting this information to your blog. I just ordered this Animal crossing series at PIJ! Really excited to get this in week!
    http://bit.ly/animal-crossing-3ds

    ReplyDelete