Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Whisp's Wish

On a Monday night go to the south east corner of your town. A voice will talk to you and a ghost will apear. Find the magic lamp and go to your atic. Go to yor inventory and rub the lamp. You will get 1 wish.
I have seen people do this but I havent seen Whisp yet. I think there is a specific time and place. Please leave a comment if you know where to find Whisp. (The photo is of me not finding Whisp)
CLICK ON THE TITLE FOR A VIDEO I FOUND ON FINDING WHISP

5 comments:

  1. i have heard it has to be after all stores close but before 4:00

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard you have to go find the Wisp at 11:00 p.m. (you can just change the time on set date & time) and find his lamp? I'm don't know for sure though?

    ReplyDelete
  3. but what time do you have to go out to see the ghost? and all of the towns are different so how do we know if we are in the right place?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i set my time to 1 08 am because it is after all stores have closed and redds closes at 1 but for me i would think the southeast corner would be the bottom left corner but i cant find him if anyone has could they please post a date and time they found him i have been trying every monday night

    ReplyDelete
  5. southeast corner (as far down as your town lets you go and east far to the right corner as your town will allow) on a monday night. no time is specified.

    ReplyDelete